An Invitation to Serve on Audire’s New Coordinating Council
Founded by Tim Arsenault in 1989, Audire forms and supports Spiritual Directors and companions in the Christian tradition leading to personal transformation and a commitment to service. Volunteers on Audire’s Council help guide the development of policies and procedures that allow our team to carry out its mission sustainably and effectively.
We are currently working to expand and stabilize our founding vision, values and impact to enable us to carry them forward to future generations. We seek candidates to become volunteer members of Audire’s Coordinating Council. This Council oversees Audire and exercises key internal controls on behalf of the Board of Directors. All council members are encouraged to engage the gifts of the entire Audire community in their role including engaging advisory groups and individuals.
Ideal candidates will bring a diversity of background in relation to spirituality and other management experience. We particularly seek candidates with executive level experience in non-profit finance, operations, information technology, development and fundraising, and communications. Candidates should have a keen mind, contemplative spirit, servant’s heart, and a passion for helping realize Audire’s vision and mission.
IT COUNCIL MEMBER
For this position, we seek:
– An experienced leader in non-profit IT
- Maintain all documents in secure and appropriately accessible storage, including financial documents
- Track and collate end of year survey results and other surveys as needed.
- Working closely with communications council member, assure website functionality and social media presence.
- Update bibliography, with Faculty team input.
- Manage Zoom account, assure best pricing and accessibility
- Assure all faculty have access to zoom and internet capability
- Provide guidance for all 3 years to provide zoom access and record sessions
- Train team/staff when necessary
- Accumulate intern statistics year over year and provide analytics
- Assure security of website and social media, and zoom platforms