To apply for the Audire program:
- Visit our about and curriculum pages
- Attend an orientation day.
- After attending an orientation day, complete the application (below).
- Submit your application fee.
Tuition is $2,000 per year. The first half ($1,000) is due at the beginning of the academic year; the remaining half ($1,000) is due by the January session. Tuition includes room and board for all three retreat weekends.
A $50 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application to the program.
- Have the ability to do college-level study and reflective writing
- Possess emotional stability, spiritual maturity, and good health
- Exhibit a stable lifestyle and sufficient financial means
- Be committed to ongoing spiritual growth, regular prayer, and active ministry
- Be engaged in regular spiritual direction for at least one year
- Anticipate sufficient flexibility in time so as to allow full participation in the program
If, after attending an Orientation session, you discern a call to enroll in this program, please fill in the Application form below.