Audire offers half-day, in-depth Orientation sessions. Interested in attending our next Orientation session? Great, read on!
Do others seek you out for guidance, a listening ear, or heartfelt conversations?
Do you notice a growing desire to help others go deeper in their spiritual lives?
These might be invitations of a call to the ministry of spiritual direction. Audire has been forming spiritual directors since its founding in 1989. The three-year program will assist you in the discerning of your call, the deepening of your spiritual life, and developing the practice of holy listening. Audire is an ecumenical program in the Christian tradition. The word “Audire” is Latin for “to listen.”
Our three-year formation program offers you:
- Monthly instructional days
- Weekend retreats
- Supervised practicum
- Monthly peer supervision groups
- Reading assignments and written reflective papers
- An experienced, supportive staff
- A welcoming community
At an Orientation session…
You will receive all the information you need to know about Audire, the spiritual direction formation program. Details will be provided on the topics listed below. Interested? Fill in the Orientation Interest form below and we will be in touch.
- What is Spiritual Direction?
- When are the classes?
- Who are the instructors?
- What will I learn?
- What is the cost?
- How long is the training?
- Can I do this and work full-time?
- How long has Audire existed?
- How is Audire structured?
- What are the requirements?
- How large are the classes?
- How do I apply for entry?