An Invitation to Serve on Audire’s New Coordinating Council
Founded by Tim Arsenault in 1989, Audire forms and supports Spiritual Directors and companions in the Christian tradition leading to personal transformation and a commitment to service. Volunteers on Audire’s Council help guide the development of policies and procedures that allow our team to carry out its mission sustainably and effectively.
We are currently working to expand and stabilize our founding vision, values and impact to enable us to carry them forward to future generations. We seek candidates to become volunteer members of Audire’s Coordinating Council. This Council oversees Audire and exercises key internal controls on behalf of the Board of Directors. All council members are encouraged to engage the gifts of the entire Audire community in their role including engaging advisory groups and individuals.
Ideal candidates will bring a diversity of background in relation to spirituality and other management experience. We particularly seek candidates with executive level experience in non-profit finance, operations, information technology, development and fundraising, and communications. Candidates should have a keen mind, contemplative spirit, servant’s heart, and a passion for helping realize Audire’s vision and mission.
COMMUNICATIONS/DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL MEMBER DESCRIPTION
For this position, we seek an experienced leader in non-profit communications and development/fundraising
- Produces Monthly Newsletter – The Listener
- Advertise programs – both the annual solicitation of SD students and additional program opportunities
- Maintain email list for blast emails to Audire alumni and others who have expressed interest
- Website updates, messaging and content in collaboration with IT
- Assure SEO is strong
- Blog for website
- Apply for Google Ad Grant for web ads
- Respond to Emails through website for information, obtaining advise from faculty and board, when necessary.
- Tracks inquiries and determines if additional info is needed on website.
- Collaborate with Faculty Council member on student solicitation and other areas to be defined, assisting with messaging and social media
- Communicate information to board members at scheduled meetings and interim, when necessary
- Obtain information from board meetings and cascade out to constituents – internal – when applicable
- Report to board website performance
Fundraising and Development
- Write, identify and pursue grants
- Develop outside funding including donations and funds received through additional program development
- Develop and execute on fund raising campaigns annually